Boston's Premier Window Company
Boston's Choice in Replacement Windows
Investing in replacement windows in Boston may not be at the top of your list of home improvement projects, but when you notice that your windows are grimy (and not just from needing a routine washing), get foggy or collect condensation, become drafty or difficult to open and close, or have rotten frames or sills, it’s time to consider if it is time to replace them.
- Energy & Cost Savings – Even though replacement windows are an investment, they quickly pay for themselves in the savings on your energy bills. If your windows are old, there’s a good chance your electricity bill is much higher than it needs to be.
- Improved Comfort – Along with the energy savings, new windows also offer significant protection from drafts and lost air flow. Along with that, modern windows also offer protection from excessive overheating by the windows and reduce fading materials such as carpet or furniture.
- Reduced Condensation – . Vinyl won’t rot or become damaged by moisture. Sunlight doesn’t affect these windows, unlike other materials that can break down after years of sun exposure.
- Increased Light & View – Let the sun shine in! For most people, installing new windows means more light inside the home, creating the bright, warm and happy ‘homey’ feeling most of us strive for!
Do you stand in your yard, look up at your home and find the view somewhat lacking? Maybe even boring? What happens when you walk through your house and look outside? Is natural light flowing into the rooms? Are you hit with a gust of air coming in around your windows?
If you found yourself nodding along with any of these, it might be time for replacement windows. Replacement windows are precisely as the name implies: new windows that take the place of the old, existing windows throughout your home. They can change the whole look of your house—inside and out—along with reducing energy costs.
LEI Home Enhancements is known for providing superior service along with high quality materials and excellent workmanship in Boston. These factors combined with our 100% satisfaction guarantee have made us an industry leader in home renovations!
Call Us Today at 1-833-LEI-HOME to Schedule a Free Window Estimate.
Talk With Us To Find The Best Windows For You!
For a Free Estimate fill out the contact form below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Along with your roof, windows are among the first line of defense for your home as well as a primary point of energy savings. Older, single pane windows can be the cause of up to 30% of your homes heat loss in Boston! Modern windows are created with an energy-efficient process designed specifically to keep heat in or out, depending on the season.
Our knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to help you select and install the perfect replacement windows for your home. We will advise on the style of window that works best for the exterior look of your home and the interior space and lighting needs. Whether your goal is to save on your heating or air-conditioning costs, increase the natural light in your home, or add value by sprucing up the exterior, we have the perfect replacement window selection for you.
- Provide increased views and allow more natural sunlight and fresh airflow
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Fusion-welded sash with extra-thick extrusion walls
- Theft deterrent locks for added security
Double Hung Windows
- Most traditional style of window recommended choice for anyone wanting a classic window look
- Easy to maintain
- Fusion-welded and interlock at sash
- Exclusive triple lift rails
Casement and Awning Windows
- Unique custom designs are great for hard to reach areas
- Seamless opening
- Beveled exterior sash design and positive crank mechanism
- Multiple lite configurations
- Timeless design with amazing durability
- Fully welded main frame with top sloped insulating glass panel
- Multi-point locking system for added security
Bow & Bay Windows
- Creates cozy areas such as reading nooks or dining areas inside
- Boosts curb appeal and adds more natural light
- Head and seatboard with Slimline reinforced mullion design
- Adds additional exterior roof interest and design
Sliding Patio Doors
- Energy efficient and provide a seamless outdoor transition
- Long-lasting design with distinctive styles
- Dual internal/external weather stripping
- Large glass panels allow for unobstructed views to the outdoors
Ready to get started? Contact us to get a quote!
Replacement and Retrofit Windows To Fit Any Project
Windows remain one of the most overlooked ways to add curb appeal and updated style to your home. Whether you live in a historic home you want to restore or a modern home that you’d prefer to feel a little cozier, we can help you to find the best replacement window option for you.
Full Frame Replacement Windows
While standard replacement windows replace the window itself, full-frame window replacements also replace the exterior and interior trim and windowsills. During the installation of a full-frame replacement window, the entire window is removed, leaving only the rough opening, such as what you would see in new construction before the windows have been placed into the opening. A full-frame installation is usually recommended when there is significant rot or deterioration to the exterior wood components of a window opening.
In some cases, such as Historic Homes, a full frame window replacement is not the best option, or even an option at all in some cases. In times such as these, retrofit windows focus on three layers of ‘insulation’ to produce the cost savings (nearly) identical to full replacement, but keeping with the architectural style of the home. With window retrofits, exterior storm windows, interior storm windows, and interior thermal blinds, combine to optimize heating and cooling costs.
Boston’s Best Replacement Window Company
LEI Home Enhancements is a top-rated window installer in Boston, Massachusetts, and we understand the value of windows, both for appearance and for protection. A cost-effective way to add value, protection and energy efficiency to your home, replacing your windows will also improve your home’s curb appeal and resale value. Whether you’re looking to replace or upgrade a few windows due to age or complete a larger scale window enhancement project, LEI Home Enhancement has the perfect vinyl window collection for your Boston home.
See more of our projects and completed work