Cincinnati's Choice in Replacement Windows
Investing in replacement windows in Cincinnati may not be at the top of your list of home improvement projects, but when you notice that your windows are grimy (and not just from needing a routine washing), get foggy or collect condensation, become drafty or difficult to open and close, or have rotten frames or sills, it’s time to consider if it is time to replace them.
- Energy & Cost Savings – Today’s energy efficient windows offer increased cost savings in your heating and cooling costs.
- Improved Comfort – Along with the energy savings, new windows also offer significant protection from drafts and lost air flow. Along with that, modern windows also offer protection from excessive overheating by the windows and reduce fading materials such as carpet or furniture.
- Reduced Condensation – Modern windows are designed to create a warmer interior glass surface, which results in a reduction of frost and condensation.
- Increased Light & View – Let the sun shine in! For most people, installing new windows means more light inside the home, creating the bright, warm and happy ‘homey’ feeling most of us strive for!
LEI Home Enhancements is known for providing superior service along with high quality materials and excellent workmanship in Cincinnati. These factors combined with our 100% satisfaction guarantee have made us an industry leader in home renovations!
Call Us Today at 1-833-LEI-HOME to Schedule a Free Window Estimate.
Talk With Us To Find The Best Windows For You!
For a Free Estimate fill out the contact form below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Along with your roof, windows are among the first line of defense for your home as well as a primary point of energy savings. Older, single pane windows can be the cause of up to 30% of your homes heat loss in Cincinnati! Modern windows are created with an energy-efficient process designed specifically to keep heat in or out, depending on the season.
- Provide increased views and allow more natural sunlight
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Fusion-welded sash with extra-thick extrusion walls
- Theft deterrent locks for added security
Double Hung Windows
- Durable, traditional look
- Easy to maintain
- Fusion-welded and interlock at sash
- Exclusive triple lift rails
Casement and Awning Windows
- Unique custom designs are great for hard to reach areas
- Seamless opening
- Beveled exterior sash design and positive crank mechanism
- Multiple lite configurations
- Timeless design with amazing durability
- Fully welded main frame with top sloped insulating glass panel
- Multi-point locking system for added security
Bow & Bay Windows
- Creates cozy areas such as reading nooks or dining areas inside
- Boosts curb appeal and adds more natural light
- Head and seatboard with Slimline reinforced mullion design
- Adds additional exterior roof interest and design
Sliding Patio Doors
- Energy efficient and provide a seamless outdoor transition
- Long-lasting design with distinctive styles
- Dual internal/external weather stripping
- Precision-engineered tandem roller system to ensure smooth operation over the years
Ready to get started? Contact us to get a quote!
Replacement and Retrofit Windows To Fit Any Project
Full Frame Replacement Windows
While standard replacement windows replace the window itself, full-frame window replacements also replace the exterior and interior trim and windowsills. During the installation of a full-frame replacement window, the entire window is removed, leaving only the rough opening, such as what you would see in new construction before the windows have been placed into the opening. A full-frame installation is usually recommended when there is significant rot or deterioration to the exterior wood components of a window opening.
In some cases, such as Historic Homes, a full frame window replacement is not the best option, or even an option at all in some cases. In times such as these, retrofit windows focus on three layers of ‘insulation’ to produce the cost savings (nearly) identical to full replacement, but keeping with the architectural style of the home. With window retrofits, exterior storm windows, interior storm windows, and interior thermal blinds, combine to optimize heating and cooling costs.
Cincinnati’s Best Replacement Window Company
LEI Home Enhancements is a top-rated widow installer in Cincinnati, Ohio, and we understand the value of windows, both for appearance and for protection. A cost-effective way to add value, protection and energy efficiency to your home, replacing your windows will also improve your home’s curb appeal and resale value. Whether you’re looking to replace or upgrade a few windows due to age or complete a larger scale window enhancement project, LEI Home Enhancement has the perfect vinyl window collection for your Cincinnati home.
See more of our projects and completed work