Chicago's Choice in Replacement Windows
Investing in replacement windows in Chicago may not be at the top of your list of home improvement projects, but when you notice that your windows are grimy (and not just from needing a routine washing), get foggy or collect condensation, become drafty or difficult to open and close, or have rotten frames or sills, it’s time to consider if it is time to replace them.
- Energy & Cost Savings – Even though replacement windows are an investment, they quickly pay for themselves in the savings on your energy bills. If your windows are old, there’s a good chance your electricity bill is much higher than it needs to be.
- Improved Comfort – Along with the energy savings, new windows also offer significant protection from drafts and lost air flow. Along with that, modern windows also offer protection from excessive overheating by the windows and reduce fading materials such as carpet or furniture.
- Reduced Condensation – It’s the durability of vinyl that makes these ideal replacement windows. Vinyl won’t rot or become damaged by moisture. Sunlight doesn’t affect these windows, unlike other materials that can break down after years of sun exposure
- Increased Light & View – Let the sun shine in! For most people, installing new windows means more light inside the home, creating the bright, warm and happy ‘homey’ feeling most of us strive for!
LEI Home Enhancements is known for providing superior service along with high quality materials and excellent workmanship in Chicago. These factors combined with our 100% satisfaction guarantee have made us an industry leader in home renovations!
Call Us Today at 1-833-LEI-HOME to Schedule a Free Window Estimate.
Talk With Us To Find The Best Windows For You!
For a Free Estimate fill out the contact form below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Windows remain one of the most overlooked ways to add curb appeal and updated style to your home. Whether you live in a historic home you want to restore or a modern home that you’d prefer to feel a little cozier, we can help you to find the best replacement window option for you.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Fusion-welded sash with extra-thick extrusion walls
- large sashes allow for better air flow
- Theft deterrent locks for added security
Double Hung Windows
- A traditional or more historical look
- Easy to maintain
- Fusion-welded and interlock at sash
- Exclusive triple lift rails
Casement and Awning Windows
- Unique custom designs are great for hard to reach areas
- Can be 100-percent open from top to bottom
- Beveled exterior sash design and positive crank mechanism
- Multiple lite configurations
- Insulated glass will keep the plants—and your family—comfortable through every season
- Timeless design with amazing durability
- Fully welded main frame with top sloped insulating glass panel
- Multi-point locking system for added security
Bow & Bay Windows
- Creates cozy areas such as reading nooks or dining areas inside
- Boosts curb appeal and adds more natural light
- Head and seatboard with Slimline reinforced mullion design
- Adds additional exterior roof interest and design
Sliding Patio Doors
- Energy efficient and provide a seamless outdoor transition
- Long-lasting design with distinctive styles
- add a contemporary, stylish design to both the indoors and out
- Large glass panels allow for unobstructed views to the outdoors
Ready to get started? Contact us to get a quote!
Replacement and Retrofit Windows To Fit Any Project
When you decide it’s time to update the windows on your home, you have two choices. You can install either new construction windows or retrofit windows. Both styles of replacement windows have their positive attributes. However, retrofit windows are the most straightforward choice by far.
Full Frame Replacement Windows
While standard replacement windows replace the window itself, full-frame window replacements also replace the exterior and interior trim and windowsills. During the installation of a full-frame replacement window, the entire window is removed, leaving only the rough opening, such as what you would see in new construction before the windows have been placed into the opening. A full-frame installation is usually recommended when there is significant rot or deterioration to the exterior wood components of a window opening.
In some cases, such as Historic Homes, a full frame window replacement is not the best option, or even an option at all in some cases. In times such as these, retrofit windows focus on three layers of ‘insulation’ to produce the cost savings (nearly) identical to full replacement, but keeping with the architectural style of the home. With window retrofits, exterior storm windows, interior storm windows, and interior thermal blinds, combine to optimize heating and cooling costs.
Chicago’s Best Replacement Window Company
LEI Home Enhancements is a top-rated widow installer in Chicago, Illinois , and we understand the value of windows, both for appearance and for protection. A cost-effective way to add value, protection and energy efficiency to your home, replacing your windows will also improve your home’s curb appeal and resale value. Whether you’re looking to replace or upgrade a few windows due to age or complete a larger scale window enhancement project, LEI Home Enhancement has the perfect vinyl window collection for your Chicago home.
See more of our projects and completed work